A giant hydrocephalic hedgehog with a locket head and hands for feet.
HD 12 HP 70 AC 16 ATK Two enormous reflections of the heads in the room extend out 10' to bite for d20 dmg
- Immune to fear, poison, flame
- Magical immunity 50%
- The creature floats 3 feet off the ground
- Can curse one word and any character or player uttering it takes d8 dmg to their character
- All within 20' must save or fall in LOVE with their reflections. Clerics/paladins may autosave or give 2+ to everyone else's save
Headless cultist of THE GUEST who carries its egg in the form of a choker with a locket face.
HD 3 HP 10 AC 13 ATK 1d6 with a short sword or large dagger
- Will attack with the inverse of any previous attack on it (reflection) but only if the attacker shows their true face
- Unconcious, disabled, or incapacitated victims will be fitted with a locket choker. Any reference to it will always be answered with a sentence ending in "...my mother gave it to me."
- Can cast reversed spells
Stalking mirror-headed collectors of those who are trapped by the beautifying and perfection it offers.
HD 4 HP 17 AC 16 DMG 1d6 tail as whip
- A large mirror makes up their face. Anyone within 15' feet are charmed by the reflection which shows a perfect version of their lives. The person will attempt to crawl into the mirror face and be imprisoned.